London – Self-proclaimed misogynist social media influencer Andrew Tate And his brother Tristan was allowed to leave Romania in a private jet for the United States, although they still accused rape and human trafficking that are still out of the end, reported the CBS News, BBC News, and the French news agency AFP AFP on Thursday. Coating on sources in Romania, the outlets said that the deeds that are two US citizens are flying to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The prosecutors in Romania have been claiming for years that the 38 -year -old Andrew and his brother Tristan, 36, have set up a criminal company in the country and in the UK in 2021, and used it to sexually explain several people.
The brothers have always retained their innocence and refused all charges against them in Romania and separate allegations of women in Great Britain, which are still examined by the police in England.
Daniel Mihailescu/AFP via Getty Images
The crime should return to a hearing in March, so Local media reports.
The public prosecutor of organized crime in the Romania said that according to the AFP, the couple remained in front of the judicial authorities in front of the judicial authorities.
“Violations of the obligations you are obliged to do can lead to the compensation of judicial control through a higher custody measure,” said Diicot.
The Romanian Aviation News website Boardingpass said on Thursday that “a Gulfstream G550 private jet von Bucharest, Romania, started after Fort Lauderdale”, shortly after 6 a.m. local time (Eastern on Wednesday).
The flight “will be operated without interruption and last 12 hours”.
The FLIGHTRADER24 The tracking website showed a plane that matched the details that fly from Bucharest to the USA in the early Thursday morning.
Print of the Trump administration?
In his explanation, Diicot said that the prosecutors had approved an “application to change the obligation to prevent the accused from preventing Romania”, according to Associated Press.
Four British women who accused Andrew Tate Rape and physical attack Between 2013 and 2016, the concern of the past week was that the US government could put Romania under pressure to publicly facilitate the travel restrictions on the crime that Mr. Trump has publicly supported.
The Finance times At the beginning of this month, the Trump government urged the Romanian authorities to return the US passes of the Tate brothers and allow them to leave the country.
Romanian Foreign Minister Emil Hurezeanu told that of the Euronews Outlet recently that Mr. Trump’s envoy Richard Grenell had lifted with him at the Munich Security Conference in mid -February, but denied that he was put under pressure.
It is unclear whether the United States asked Romania to raise the travel ban on the crime, and there was no direct comment from the White House or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Vadim Ghirda/AP
Cristi Danilet, a former judge in Romania’s northern city of Cluj-Napoca, told the AP that such a request was unprecedented.
“I have never heard of a foreign government who asked Romania to increase preventive measures to leave the country to some suspects,” he said. “If I had been a judge, this would not have happened.”
“If it is true, this means that there is no longer a rule of law and sovereign countries,” Danilet told the news agency.
Self -proclaimed women’s enemy
The four British women who accused Andrew Tate responded to the news of the brothers’ trips to the United States on Thursday and said that they were “incredulous and feel that the Romanian authorities have granted the pressure from the Trump administration in print to travel Andrew Tate, in Europe and the USA”.
“We can only hope that the British authorities will finally take measures, do something against this fearsome situation and make sure that it does justice to Great Britain,” they said.
The British lawyer of women, Matthew jury, previously told the BBC that the women are “the victims of the most terrible and terrible alleged crimes”.
“The most powerful man in the world who supports her alleged abuse is incredibly traumatizing. It is retaumatized for her. It is gas light,” he said.
The British public prosecutor’s service in Great Britain decided not to pursue Andrew Tate according to the accusations of the four British women, but women have submitted a civil lawsuit.
In a separate investigation, the police from Bedfordshire received a European arrest warrant against Tate and his brother Tristan in 2024 as part of a ongoing examination of the allegations of rape and human trafficking in 2024. For these reasons, the couple would be trained in Great Britain. When and when that happens.
A Romanian judge decided last year that this would only happen after the Romanian fall. In December a British court decided that the police could take Millions of assets The couples in the UK belongs to unpaid taxes. Tate described the decision as a “coordinated attack”.
Andrew Tate, a former international kickbox champion, first achieved 2016 in the British Reality TV show “Big Brother” before it was started after a video was shown as he showed it Beat a woman with a belt.
He then received millions of supporters online before he was banned by Tikok, Facebook and YouTube, which accused him of publishing him -hostile hate speech. He has more than 10 million followers on Elon Musk’s platform X, where he regularly publishes homophobic and racist views.
Tate moved to Romania years ago after founding a webcam business in Great Britain, which he has reported since then that the business was “a” one “one” was “Total fraud. ”
Charity organizations for domestic abuse and school lawyer groups have warned that the deed mark of extreme misogyn would risk the radicalizing men and men, and especially teenagersto make real damage.
Even after it was excluded from most social media platforms, for example, the organization “Safer School’s Northern Ireland”, to which the educational department of the British territory belongs, that “incidents in which he (TATE) is involved in schools”, including “verbal harassment of teachers reflect “.