The search continues for Palestinian doctors who have been kidnapped by Israel

The search continues for Palestinian doctors who have been kidnapped by Israel


The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) killed the murder of 14 missing paramedics of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) and the Palestinian civil defense in Rafah, Southern Gaza, Israel.

In a declaration published on March 30, the organization emphasized that ā€œthe international humanitarian law must be confirmed even in the most complex conflict zones. The tragic incident underlines the increased target of humanitarian and health workers in the face of the obvious feeling of Israelā€™s impunity.

ā€œI am broken with a broken heart. These committed ambulance workers was Reaction to wounded people. They were humanitarians. They carried emblems that they should have protected, ā€said Jagan Chapagain, Secretary General of IFRC.

ā€œYour ambulances were clearly marked. They should have returned to their families; they didnā€™t do it,ā€ he added.

Chapagainā€™s statement is particularly moving in view of the discovery happened On the first day of Eid Al Fitr in Palestine, which means that families who kept the excruciating hope for over a week that Israel could save their loved ones only received their cold, lifeless and mutilated corpses in one day when most Muslims celebrate.

The victims were identified as eight PRCS doctors, five civil protection staff and a United Nations employee. The PRCS still strives for information to obtain information from the Israeli authorities about ASAAD al-Nasra, the 15th doctor, whose location is still unknown-a detail that has been overlooked in several media reports.

On March 23, Teams from PRCS and the Palestinian civil defense were sent to Al Hashashim in Rafah to make emergency aid victims of an Israeli air striking. However, before they could reach their target area, they were reportedly besieged and taken by Israeli occupying forces (IOF). On this day, the Palestinian organizations lost contact with 15 of their members and accused Israel to have kidnapped them.

Satellite images that Al Jazeera received later confirmed that the Israeli forces had surrounded at least five ambulances in the same area in the same area that day. The film material provided strong evidence that the paramedics had deliberately targeted, which prospective serious concerns about the continuing attacks of Israel on medical staff and humanitarian workers.

For eight days, PRCS teams searched for the missing doctors in coordination with the United Nationsā€™ office for the coordination of humanitarian matters (OCHA). The IOF blocked its efforts and disabled the search for her colleagues.

In the past, on March 27, the PRCs had already found the body of Anwar Al Attar, a civil defense member that was ā€œtornā€ by the IOF. Four PRCS hospitals were destroyed and buried under sand, a terrifying indication of the deliberate targeting of emergency services.

The PRCs has labeled The murders are a war crime and calls for an independent and urgent examination of the attack. The IFRC and other humanitarian organizations require the accountability obligation and require the international community to take measures against the perpetrators.

PRCS said that 27 of his staff have been killed by Israel in her humanitarian duty in Gaza since October 2023. The 275th update of the United Nations to Gaza further showed that at least 399 auxiliary workers were killed, including 289 UN employees, 34 PRCS staff, 76 other NGO workers.



Source link

Spread the love
Leave a Comment

Comments

No comments yet. Why donā€™t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *