Rabat – A video published on Saturday showed that Israel gave false information about a fatal attack on March 23, in which 15 Palestinian doctors were killed in southern Gaza.
The Israeli army had claimed that the vehicles were “suspicious” without headlights or emergency signals and the doctors have not coordinated their movements with the army. It also reported that nine members of Hamas and Islamic jihad were killed in the strike.
But the video, which was shot by Rifat Radwan, one of the doctors killed in the attack, tells a different story. The film material Show that the vehicles were clearly marked as emergency vehicles and switched on their emergency lights. This contradicts Israel’s statement.
The doctor who filmed the video was later buried together with the 14 other doctors who were killed in the attack in a mass grave in Gaza.
The Palestine Red Crescent Society said that 14 corpses were found after the attack. The victims included eight workers from the Red Half moon, five civil protection staff and a worker of a United Nations agency. A few days later, the Palestinian civil defense stated that another team member has to restore the body of another team and bring the total number of victims to 15.
Read too: Israel lies, misleading stories in the middle of the genocide of the Gaza Strip
The spokesman for the red crescent moon, Nebal Farsakh, said that Israeli soldiers opened “hectic and hysterically hysterical” among the doctors.
“This video clearly refutes the claims of the profession that this is the case Israeli forces I did not judge ambulances by chance, and some vehicles had spoken off suspiciously without lights or emergency markings, ”said the red crescent moon in a statement.
Israeli media reported that Israel said that it would initiate a complete investigation into the killing of the 15 emergency workers.
This is one of many fatal incidents during the continuing war of Israel against Gaza, which began in October 2023. Since then, according to the local health authorities, over 50,600 Palestinians have been killed.
On Saturday alone, at least 29 other Palestinians were killed by Israeli air raids all over Gaza.
The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) calls for immediate ceasefire and humanitarian aid to achieve people in need. “With over 55,000 reported and an estimated 1.9 million displaced persons, people in Gaza suffered an unimaginable suffering,” said the agency in a statement today.
Israel has also blocked significant deliveries from entering Gaza for over a month, including food, water, medicine and fuel. Auxiliary groups warn that the humanitarian situation deteriorates from day by day.