Lizzo Didn’t hold back when she sat down Andy Cohen In his Siriusxm radio broadcast “Andy Cohen Live”, he demanded that he accidentally raise her relationship with Freund Myke Wright before you went to the stock exchange.
During the conversation, Andy Cohen Lizzo asked whether she was “in love” in Wright, a question that he had previously asked her in 2022, long before she officially confirmed the romance.
The article is continued under the advertising
Lizzo calls out Cohen for his 2022-slip
“I really have beef with you because the last time we saw each other when we broadcast with the F-King!” Lizzo joked by Page six. “It was so funny.”
Cohen admitted that he unknowingly “entered SH-T” when he originally asked the question and asked Lizzo to think about how uncomfortable the moment was for her at that time.
“I was in such a strange position because we are so private,” she said. “But he was there and I said: ‘I don’t want to’ say no ‘because I don’t want to like it (hurt him).'”
Lizzo and Wright were first spotted together in 2021, but the couple officially confirmed their relationship until June 2022 when they made their debut on the red carpet just a few months after Cohen’s interview.
The article is continued under the advertising
When Cohen asked whether his question caused problems between her and Wright, Lizzo assured him that everything remained solid between them.
“However, it started with the world,” she laughed. “I think if the world sees two happy people, they want to destroy them.”
The article is continued under the advertising
Lizzo opens up in relation
Beyond the relationship discussion, Lizzo was also open about the psychological health problems with which she was confronted after she was hit Several complaints in 2023Including allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct at work through former background dancers.
During a recent concert in Los Angeles, the singer unveiled the “truth” how deeply the allegations influenced her.
“I was broken by the world with a broken heart and injured so deeply that I didn’t want to live anymore, and I was so deeply afraid of people that I didn’t want to be seen” A video that is shared to XThe social media platform, which was previously known as Twitter. “After all, I overcome this fear.”
Lizzo denied all accusations and described the claims as “outrageous” and “incredible”.
The article is continued under the advertising
Several claims for harassment, which was released by the California judge
In December 2024, Lizzo achieved a partial legal victory As Californian judge, the judge dismissed several claims from the harassment in September 2023 against her company “Big Grrrl Big Tour” by the former stylist Asha Daniels.
Daniels supposedly had racist and sexual harassment of members of the Lizzo management team and accused them of submitting Fatphobian comments and promoting an enemy working environment. In the lawsuit it was also said that black women were described as “stupid”, “useless” and “fat” on the tour.
On Monday, December 2, judge Fernando L. Aenlle-Rocha decided in favor of the Lizzo team and released several claims because the US working laws were not applying because Daniels were employed in Europe during the tour.
The article is continued under the advertising
“These allegations are not plausible that part of the plaintiff’s plaintiff has arisen from work in the United States or qualified areas” Page six.
In addition, the judge found that Daniels did not provide any evidence that proves that she was due to overtime for her work on the tour.
Lizzo’s team names Lawns as “without merit”
This is not the first time that Lizzo’s legal team has repaid Daniel’s claims. In December 2023, the singers’ lawyers submitted an objection to the lawsuit before the Supreme Court of Los Angeles and described the allegations as a “merit and radiant action” by someone who worked less than three weeks.
They also argued that Daniel’s “refused to keep instructions from their superiors” and had unprofessional behavior on the tour.
The lawsuit is just one of several legal battles that have triggered widespread controversy around Lizzo (36), which led to a rush of negative advertising. The counter reaction became so overwhelming that Lizzo went on Instagram at the beginning of this year and expressed frustration about the exam.
The article is continued under the advertising
“I didn’t register for this SH-T,” she ventilated, and indicated that I could leave the industry as a whole.
Lizzo concerned
In another explanation, she vehemently denied the allegations and called it “incredible” and “outrageous”.
“Usually I decide not to answer false allegations, but they are as incredible as they sound and too outrageous so as not to be addressed,” she wrote. “These sensational stories come from former employees who have already publicly admitted that they were told that their behavior on tour was inappropriate and unprofessional.”