Israeli bombs kill 41, dozens of injured, thousands of Gazaners displace

Israeli bombs kill 41, dozens of injured, thousands of Gazaners displace


Rabat – On the sixth day after Israel’s violation of the ceasefire, the Israeli occupying forces (IOF) continues his genocidal attack in Gaza, kills at least 41 Palestinians and violated 61 in the last 24 hours.

The number of confirmed dead Palestinians killed by the Israeli genocide of Gaza jump on 50.021 since October 2023 according to the local health authorities.

The resuscitation of attacks by Israel killed over 700 Palestinians and displaced thousands from their territory in less than a week.

The renewed attacks also came with the granting of evacuation commands with IOF and urged the Palestinians who live in the Tel al-Sultan region in Rafah to walk into the Al-Mawasi area in South Gaza.

The Gazans already live under humanitarian conditions. Israel has been using a blockade of humanitarian aid as a weapon since March 2 and led the enclave last week to enter the first stage of famine.

The head of the UN Agency for Palestinian Refugees (Unrwa) Philippe Lazarrini warned This delayed entry of vital humanitarian aid, including food, into the enclave “Inches Gaza closer to an acute hunger crisis”.

The Palestinian NGOs grant the alarm over the falling conditions in the Gaza searched by the war.

The director of the Palestinian NGOS network (Pngo) in Gaza, Amjad Shawa, said: “The coming days in the Gaza Strip are very critical. It is the longest closure of the crossings – 22 days, no entry for basic needs, for something.”

He regretted “the lack and deficit of everything”.

Lazarrini said that the ban on help is a collective punishment for Gaza: the vast majority of their population are children, women and ordinary men. “

Witkoff accuses Hamas

The US special representative of the Middle East Steve Witkoff accused Hamas of being responsible for re -bombing Gaza Israel. He said Hamas rejected the efforts to advance with an “acceptable deal” and referred to the proposal of his and Israel to extend the first phase of the ceasefire.

“So this is on Hamas. The United States are in the state of Israel,” Witkoff told Fox News and described Hamas as an “aggressor”.

In contrast to these comments, Hamas has repeated shown and confirmed His willingness to go to the next phase of the ceasefire. On March 14th, the Palestinian group approved the mediators’ proposal, the US Israeli, prisoners, prisoners, prisoners, administered, administered by four others who have dual citizenship, in order to come in talks.

Hamas says that Israel should adhere to what it agreed when the Ceasefire deal signed in January, including discussions about the permanent termination of the war in return for the remaining 59 prisoners.

“We reacted positively to all efforts that have taken us,” said Taher Al-Nono, media consultant for the head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Al Jazera on Wednesday.

“It was Netanyahu who retired to the agreement. It was Netanyahu who turned an eye to him. Therefore, it is Netanyahu, not the Hamas or the resistance that should be put under pressure,” he said.

In order to make things worse, the resumption of the genocide against Gaza takes place with the approval of US President Donald Trump and continued support.

Protest in Israel against Netanyahu

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is faced with the resumption of his genocide war against Gaza.

Tens of thousands of Israelis have gathered outside of the Israeli parliament, the Knesset, in Jerusalem, to decipher the politics of Netanyahu, which prioritizes his political survival from the security of his country, the life of Israeli hostages in Gaza.

In addition, demonstrators also condemned the Israeli decision to reject the head of the Shin -Wet secret service, Ronen Bar.

Netanyahu and bar have been contradicting a bribery examination in which the prime minister’s office was involved, and disputes about the failure to prevent the attacks on South Israel on October 7, 2023.

In a letter, Bar explained that his distance was driven by an attempt to hinder the “pursuit of truth” about the events by October 7th.



Source link

Spread the love
Leave a Comment

Comments

No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *